Sunday, May 13, 2007

Vampire Hunter

I had so many reasons to get out of my hiding place. I couldn't stay there any longer. He could definitely find me. I felt him around. It was better that he found me at once, before I was drained of my stregth... I was so hungry. I had to hunt instantly and had to manage hunting without being hunted. Nobody can stay as the hunter till the end of his life. A hunter must consider being hunted as well before he went hunting. If the hunter is doing his work by drawing the attention of the other hunters, he is about to make his absolute finale. In the last few centuries, the vampire nation that has become a minority of growing numbers, had always been raising the appetite of a more cunning group of bloodsuckers within the society they had hunted. There was a population out of control in the vampires' world and a lot of things that were once concealed were done in the eye of the public. The number of the houses of pact were increasing day by day. And for some lucky mortals, there was only one thing that money couldnt buy yet: a life eternal. It made no sense how rich you could be as long as you died someday. It may not be a suitable thing to tell here of all the advantages of being immortal...
In order to gain immortality, many medical methods were experimented but the results were all unprosperous. There was only one solution left: to trap a vampire. Though you had to think and act like a vampire to be able to catch one. The only thing to do was to overtake a vampire who was ready to betray his community. And it didnt take long for them to succeed. In a short time, it became a sector, causing the genesis of a new community of lowbloods and vampire hunters serving them. In this stage, a war began in between lowbloods and highbloods. Fascinating things occured too in this period of time that many lowbloods and humans were killed. Some vampire hunters decided to fight by the side of the highbloods that were once hunted by themselves. And some of the hunters chose to be a lowblood immortal to fight on the side of lowblood vampires. The carnage that was caused by the lowbloods were mostly against the innocent humans. Many humans were secretly slaughtered in the feeding farmhouses which were built in the name of a property hospital or a research foundation. I cant say that these farmhouses served any different than the houses of pact though their capacity mustn't be compared to the others. I havent been on any of these sides, and I dont want to. The one who had made the choice for me was a man who turned me into a highblood vampire. I only want to say that nothing is exactly what it seems or as much as it is indeed. In general the one who has the power is the one who is more honorable...
He was standing right infront of me in the middle of the dark alley. This lowblood vampire hunter had been after me for some time. I spoke to him saying he had always been rude to me and interrupted my dinner time. It was bluff, I had none of my weapons with me, I began to think of my death but I wouldn't make it easy for him. I jumped fast as he ran at me swinging his sword that he unlatched from its place around his waist. He saw me vanishing behind a car. He went to the other side of the car but I wasn't there. After he took off and turned the car on its side with his immortal strength, he saw the open lid of the sewer. He again came after me. I went outside after I ran for some time. I climbed up on the city walls an hid myself under the vines. I had to stay motionless and stop every thought that passed through my mind. Then he jumped out of the hole I came. He was crazed in anger. After glancing around he looked upon the city walls. He took out a gun from his waist and started shooting at the vines that were hanging down the walls. It was easier to smell the blood than to see. My mind began crying out silent screams of panic again with the two bullets that went through my neck and my arm. I was about to be deprived of my strength with the new wounds I got. I found a gap in the wall and I casted my body into it with the last drop of my energy. I was in a dark and damp vault and the only way out of there was that opening on the wall which I fell from. I slept for days in the mould scented mud that I was buried in, my wounds got healed. I was so lucky that he couldnt find me under the mud. When I woke up, the night was waiting for me again. The things I've told and I will tell are as real as I am.